David P. Corrigan
877-565-5853 (Toll free)
David P. Corrigan is a partner and is responsible for the preparation and trial of significant personal injury cases. Mr. Corrigan has tried an extensive number of complex personal injury and wrongful death cases. He is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney and in 1998, the National Board of Trial Advocacy certified him as a Civil Trial Advocate.
For the past six years, Mr. Corrigan has concentrated exclusively on plaintiffs’ work, handling catastrophic personal injury cases, products liability, dram shop and various other personal injury actions. He has obtained several million-dollar recoveries for his clients.
Formerly, Mr. Corrigan was an Assistant Prosecutor with the Union County Prosecutor’s Office, where he tried an extensive number of serious criminal matters to verdict. After leaving the Prosecutor’s Office, he concentrated on the defense of medical negligence cases.
In addition to being a member of the New Jersey State Bar, Mr. Corrigan is licensed to practice before the United State District Court for the District of New Jersey, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. He is also licensed in the State of California. Mr. Corrigan, a resident of Monmouth County, is a member of the Monmouth County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He is a graduate of the Seton Hall University School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death Cases
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1998
- Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- New Jersey, 1983
- California, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
Honors and Awards
- BV Peer-Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Union County Prosecutor's Office, Assistant Prosecutor